Monday, June 2, 2008

Pickles and Ice Cream, Anyone?


I have officially started the weird cravings. For the longest time, I didn't have cravings, just a very limited list of food that I could actually stomach. Now that I'm 17 weeks, the cravings have officially begun.

Examples of some recent meals:
- Fried green tomatoes, Belgian waffles, kiwi, bacon
- Brown rice, coffee cake, enchilada
- Bowl of strawberries, pumpkin seeds
- Bowl of cherries, bacon

The theme seems to be bacon and fruit. Interesting....

On another note, my due date has moved up because the baby is already big for its age (NOT a good sign...) -- I'm now due on November 12th!

Next step: 20 week ultrasound on June 23rd -- we are going to find out the gender (if the baby is being cooperative).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brown rice, coffee cake, enchilada sounds DELISH :-)